Reporting to the Commercial Director, this person will be responsible for developing the Key Accounts/Fleet Business in Europe, forging strong business partnerships with companies.
What you’ll be doing:
- He/she will be responsible for developing the business of fleet market in the assigned area (Examples: courier service, police, food delivery…).
- Coordinate the potential opportunities in each country with the Area Managers and existing distributors.
- Contributes and guides the strategy to achieve long-term objectives to meet business needs and requirements.
- Ongoing tracking and analysis of results, establishing corrective measures on the identified deviations. Establishment of action plans as a function of the market requirements.
- Develop and maintain an effective, professional long-term relationship with partners within the assigned territory.
- Assists partners and in order to maximize sales.
- Follow-up the implementation of Silence’s Marketing and Communication initiatives.
- Ensure After Sales Service provided by Silence meets quality standards.
Profile required and skills set:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or International Business.
- Profiency in English. German will also be required in the case of North Europe and French in the case of South Europe. Training and background in sales is a must.
- Experience in the automotive or motorcycle sector is valued in a positive way as well as having experience in Fleet Business Development.
- High proactivity, “hunter” character when it comes to finding new dealer distributors/partners.
- Scooter driver and car license! 😉