We care about your privacy
SCUTUM LOGISTIC, S.L. (hereinafter collectively and individually called “SILENCE”, “we“, “our” or “us”) believes that people’s privacy is extremely important, whether they be visitors to our website www.silence.eco (hereinafter the “website”) or any other relevant party who provides us with information through the website, whose data is processed by SILENCE as part of the provision of services (hereinafter and jointly, “you” or the “user” and in plural form, “you” or the “users”). Consequently, SILENCE agrees to process your data in accordance with the personal data protection regulations that are applicable and in force at any given time. Specifically, SILENCE shall comply with the requirements set forth in: Personal Data Protection and Digital Rights Guarantee Act 3/2018 (LOPDGDD) of 5 December, and the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR) and any other correlative regulations that may be in force at any given time.
The company SCUTUM LOGISTIC, S.L. (hereinafter “SILENCE”) is the controller of the personal data that you provide.
In this respect, we inform you that we will not collect or process any personal data that is especially sensitive or included in the special category of users’ personal data, unless they have explicitly provided it to us. The special categories of personal data consist of information regarding race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs or any other beliefs of a similar nature, trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, health-related data, your sex life and sexual orientation.
Furthermore, we will not use automated decision-making processes, including profiling, unless you have expressly authorised us to do so. In such an event, we would inform you of the logic used to reach the decision and the significance and likely consequences of said processing for you.
Your personal data may be obtained using the following methods:
- Direct interactions with SILENCE. This includes, but is not limited to, any data that you provide when (1) acquiring our products and/or services; (2) completing the various forms and/or fields that appear on the website; (3) creating an account on our website; (4) subscribing to our newsletter, and/or (5) participating in a competition, promotion or survey.
SILENCE informs the users to whom it applies, that the personal data that they provide to us and which we collect shall be used for the purpose of:
- Dealing with and responding to any queries and requests for information made by users;
- Managing the fulfilment, maintenance, development and monitoring of your relationship with us. This includes, but is not limited to, registering you as a new customer, processing and delivering your order, including the management of payments, fees and costs, and collecting and recovering any amounts owed to us.
- If you have sent us your CV, dealing with and managing any application that you may submit with the aim of filling a new position or a vacancy.
- Managing the sending of information and in-house sales prospecting.
- Complying with legal obligations, court rulings and other decisions reached by the authorities.
- Participating in competitions, promotions or surveys.
- Sending communications about our products and/or services, provided that there is a contractual relationship between us and you have given us your consent to do so.
- Sending you our
- Analysing information about our interaction with you to improve our engagement and/or conducting studies and compiling statistics to improve the way we function as a company, our products and/or services and our relationship and experience with customers.
- Customising and improving the Website’s tools and features and ensuring its technical operation.
- Managing the development and maintenance of our relationship with the press and media. This includes, but is not limited to, providing press kits in order to provide the necessary information for any newspaper article, press release and/or press conference in which the products and/or service provided by SILENCE are discussed; and maintaining contact with contact people from the media.
- Using it for any other purpose required or permitted by the applicable legislation or for which you have given your consent.
SILENCE may process your personal data according to the following legal bases: (A) when it is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by SILENCE; (B) when you have given your consent; (C) when it is necessary to fulfil the legal and regulatory obligations of SILENCE and (D) as necessary for the performance of a contract that we are going to enter into or have entered into with you.
Users may request the following rights:
- The right to access the personal data: you may ask SILENCE if it is processing your data and, if so, access it.
- The right to request that the data be rectified if it is inaccurate or to complete any incomplete data.
- The right to request the deletion of your data.
- The right to request the restriction of processing: in which case we shall only retain it for the purpose of filing or defending claims.
- The right to object to processing: SILENCE shall stop processing the personal data, unless it must continue processing it for legitimate reasons or for the purpose of filing or defending claims.
- The right to data portability: if the user wants their data to be processed by another data controller, SILENCE shall facilitate the transfer of their data to the new controller.
- The right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing.
If you have given your consent for any specific purpose, you may withdraw it when you wish, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to its withdrawal.
In any event, when the user exercises their rights to erasure, all personal data linked to their account and the information and content included in their profile shall be cancelled. Furthermore, if the user exercises their right to erasure in relation to data that is necessary for SILENCE to provide the website’s services, SILENCE shall be obliged to terminate their relationship with the user, removing their account, without entitling them to make any claim whatsoever.
In order to exercise their rights, the user must write to SCUTUM LOGISTIC, S.L. c/: Santiago Rusiñol 20, Planta Baja, 08950, Esplugues de Llobregat (Barcelona), or the email address firstname.lastname@example.org If there are any doubts regarding your identity, it may be necessary to provide a photocopy of your I.D. card or an equivalent, legally valid document to provide proof of your identity. For this purpose, you may use the forms related to the different rights provided by the Spanish Data Protection Agency on its official website (https://www.aepd.es/reglamento/derechos/index.html).
We hereby inform you of your right to file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority, specifically the Spanish Data Protection Agency (https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/vistas/formNuevaReclamacion/reclamacion.jsf), and any other competent public bodies for any claim related to your personal data.
SILENCE shall process your personal data for the time necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collected it and in order to retain your personal information in accordance with the relevant legal and regulatory provisions, especially with regard to the statutory limitation periods.
The criteria that we follow are determined by:
- The purpose for collecting the data and the fulfilment of said purpose.
- The reasons for collecting the data: e.g. if you have given your consent, you may withdraw it at any time.
- Compulsory retention periods, based on contractual or regulatory requirements.
Tenga presente que en algunos casos SILENCE conservará sus datos durante el plazo necesario para la formulación, ejercicio o defensa de reclamaciones, requerimientos, responsabilidades y obligaciones legales, contractuales o deontológicas, siempre estando debidamente bloqueados.
Depending on the purposes for which the personal information was collected, the following persons may access that information:
- Authorised employees of SILENCE or its representatives acting on behalf of SILENCE, subject to the applicable data protection laws;
- Regulatory authorities or other third parties, in accordance with the applicable laws;
- Third parties (service providers who process information as data processors, under instructions given by SILENCE). The above must only occur after taking the necessary measures to ensure that we can share said information and after entering into the respective data processing contract, in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations.
We shall not sell or disclose to third parties any personal information or data that you have provided on our website and which can be used to directly or indirectly identify you.
SILENCE will not transfer any personal data to outside the European Economic Area (EEA). If any such transfers should be made, SILENCE would do so in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations. Irrespective of the place where your personal data is collected or processed, SILENCE ensures and guarantees that the service providers will maintain appropriate administrative, technical and physical security measures to protect any information about you.
In order to ensure the security of the information, SILENCE employs various technical and organisational measures to ensure that there is a suitable level of security, in accordance with the applicable regulations. In any event, SILENCE shall take suitable technical and organisational measures, both when designing the data processing system and when processing occurs, to maintain the security and prevent any unauthorised processing. However, although such measures shall be implemented with due diligence, the user should be aware that online security measures are not invulnerable. SILENCE is not liable for the actions of third parties who breach those measures and access the aforementioned data and information.
The professionals who work in SILENCE and have any involvement in the services provided to the user are obliged not to disclose or use the information that they have accessed. The information provided by the user shall always be considered confidential and it may not be used for any purpose other than to handle your requests and manage any services that you have secured from SILENCE. In this respect, we agree not to disclose or reveal information about your intentions, the reasons for your request or the duration of your relationship with SILENCE.
This website is not designed or intended for children under the age of sixteen (16), unless they have permission from their parents or legal guardians. In this respect, we do not intentionally collect information about such persons. In any event, if the parents or legal representatives believe that their children have sent us personal data without their consent, inform us by writing to email@example.com.
SILENCE has a presence on some of the main social media websites, where it acts as the processor of the data published by SILENCE.
SILENCE shall process the data on each social media account in accordance with the regulations established for such effect by each social network. Therefore, until it is stated otherwise, SILENCE may inform our followers on social media of our activities, events and other related matters. This includes serving our followers via the channels provided for such purpose on social media.
SILENCE shall not obtain personal data from social media without the user’s express consent.
Up-to-dateness of the data. It is essential that the personal data that we have regarding you is up-to-date and accurate. Consequently, we ask that you inform us immediately of any change to your personal data, so that the information held by SILENCE is always up-to-date and free of errors.
Date last updated: April 2019.