Silence is a Spanish company dedicated to the design, development and manufacture of 2 and 3 wheels electric vehicles, who has developed an innovative product fully adapted to new needs of the market.
With headquarters and factory based in Barcelona, the company has the production capacity of 10.000 scooters and 12.000 battery packs. Silence is the only developer and manufacturer of vehicles and battery packs with factory in Spain, and the second brand in Europe.
In 2014 it launches first model Silence S02, an electric scooter designed for fleets (delivery, mobility agents and police version), relying on the change to electric mobility with an eco-responsible and profitable project. In 2018, the company launches the three-wheeled electric scooter S03, and this 2019 Silence starts the mass production of its new model for individuals with removable battery pack, the Silence S01.
The patents and electronics are the fruit of five years of research and development by the Silence team.
The technology used by Silence to manufacture its products has been recognized by some awards and prizes, consolidating Silence as the most growth potential company in the industry sector nationwide.
SILENCE’s ambition is to lead technological change and become a reference in the field of eco-responsible urban mobility. Electric mobility is now #goelectric
Who we’re looking for
Silence is seeking a Business Development Manager to help us conquer the European market. The Business Development Manager will be responsible for forging strong business partnerships with importers and dealers within the assigned country. The Business Development Manager will be responsible for assisting clients to profitably sell Silence vehicles and accessories, while providing their customers with an excellent buying experience.
If you have at least 5 years experience in a Sales Manager or Business Developer role, particularly, in the automotive industry in either Germany, France or in the UK we want to hear from you.
What you’ll be doing
- Develop strategic partnerships in order to build an extensive network of Silence importers and dealers in assigned country.
- Develop and maintain an effective, professional long-term relationship with importers and dealers within the assigned country.
- Implement business initiatives to increase importers and dealers engagement.
- Assists importers and dealers in maximizing sales volume and profitability.
- Track new markets and emerging trends, develop through cooperation with Silence dealers and importers, fleet market within assigned market.
- Contributes and guides the strategy to achieve long-term objectives to meet business needs and requirements.
- Ongoing tracking and analysis of results, establishing corrective measures on the identified deviations.
- Ensure after sales service provided by Silence dealership network meets Silence quality standards.
- Definition of new trade proposals together with the brand.
- Establish action plans as a function of the market requirements.
What you’ll offer
- 5 years of professional automotive retail/wholesale experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prior automotive sales experience such as Sales Representative, Sales Manager.
- Ability to travel; extensive travel is often required.
- Good command of the english language.
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration package and generous commission.
- Vehicle & Mobile.
Flexible spending accounts.