Silence is seeking some Area Sales Managers to help us conquer the European market. Are you ready for this adventure?
Reporting to the Commercial Director, these Area Manager will be responsible for developing the Commercial Network, forging strong business partnerships with partners and dealer distributors within the assigned area.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop strategic partnerships in order to build an extensive network of Silence partners and dealer distributors in assigned Area.
- He/she will be responsible for developing the business of fleet market in the assigned area (Examples: courier service, police, food delivery…).
- Contributes and guides the strategy to achieve long-term objectives to meet business needs and requirements.
- Fulfill the objectives set by the Commercial Director: number of dealers and number of sales.
- Ongoing tracking and analysis of results, establishing corrective measures on the identified deviations. Establish action plans as a function of the market requirements.
- Develop and maintain an effective, professional long-term relationship with partners and dealers within the assigned country (or beyond Europe).
- Assists partners and dealer distributors in maximizing sales volume and profitability.
- Follow-up the implementation of Silence’s Marketing and Communication initiatives, checking that partners and distributors incorporate them correctly.
- Ensure After Sales Service provided by Silence dealership network meets Silence quality standards.
- Team management: Support, motivate and develop the team. Identification of training needs of the same. Monitoring the sales plan (with the Business Developers) regarding the objectives.
Profile required and skills set:
- Bachelor’s degree (Business Management or International Business) or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in the automotive or motorcycle sector is valued in a positive way.
- Background in sales is a must! Experience such as Area Manager, Sales Representative or Dealership Network Development.
- Profiency in English. German will also be a plus.
- High proactivity, “hunter” character when it comes to finding new dealer distributors/partners. Scooter driver and have a car license.
- Ability to travel; extensive travel is often required.